Saturday, February 7, 2009

Forever Family

123On Saturday December 27, 2008 Andrew and I were sealed together in the Mount Timpanogos Temple. We were joined by many family and friends. It was a wonderful and spiritual experience for both of us. To make it extra special, Andrew’s parents, Liz and Darrel had made it their goal to be able to come with us. It was their first time back in the Temple since they were married 23 years ago.  We are so blessed to have so many people who care about us.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Niccole! (sorry you will always be niccole to me!) Congratulations! What an incredible experience! I LOVED reading your blog and getting a taste of what you are up to! Love you lots and hope very much that you are doing well!

Deborah said...

Julie told me about your blog.... So happy for you guys! Maybe we can all get together sometime!

Kayla Daun said...

awwww, YAY!! I had no idea, congratulations, again :P. That's an awesome experience, i'm so happy for you two!!