Sunday, July 25, 2010

Boulder Mountain

Almost every year my dad’s side of the family goes camping to Boulder Mountain, Utah. It is my favorite place to go camping and in my opinion, one of the prettiest places in Utah. I have so many memories there. Last year we were unable to go because of a few weddings in the family so I was so excited to go back. I don’t have very many pictures of the trip because we were too busy having fun and I never thought to get my camera out but here are a few pics anyway.

IMG_2487

This is my cousin Amber and her husband Karl, My husband Andrew and my Aunt Kim playing games.

IMG_2498 This is a picture of an area outside of Boulder City, We drove a bit to go hike a trail that was supposed to go to a waterfal but the trail was closed. :( The scenery on the way to the trail was still beautiful.

IMG_2488

IMG_2504

IMG_2505

My Aunt Kim cooking some of the Many fish that were caught. YUM!!

IMG_2588My cousins, Sam and Lacey with my sister Meilin playing in the Lake. The small black dot in the lake is my dog playing an endless game of fetch. She LOVES the lake!

IMG_2594IMG_2596

Meilin and LaceyIMG_2603

IMG_2600

IMG_2606

Andrew and I were excited to try out our new (massive) tent. It is huge and we had more than enough room but we figure we will grow into it!. We had a bunch of fun playing games, going biking, playing in the lake(Especially Sasha!), fishing, and just being with the Family. I will try to take more pictures next year!

No comments: