- Right now he is about 14 1/2 pounds and 23 inches long, he is only in the 5% for a 6 month old but that is ok since he was a month early, but he is catching up! He finally made it onto the charts!
- Rex is such a happy boy! He is always smiling and laughing (except, it seems when I get the camera out he stops to stare at the camera)
- He is rolling from his tummy to his back and is so close to start rolling from his back to his tummy.
- He can sit up pretty well with support, and it won’t be long till he is doing that on his own too.
- He LOVES his hands and constantly has his fingers in his mouth sucking on them and drooling all over :)
- He likes to scream (happily) when he is happy, he is screaming an squealing! I don’t know how we got such a loud boy since Andrew and I are both pretty quiet, (2 negatives equal a positive, so 2 quiet people equal a loud one???)
- He likes to be around people hates when he has to leave to go to sleep. He really fights it with kicking and punching and growling (yes he growls! lol) but he usually falls asleep pretty quick.
- He sleeps between 7-10 hours at night! which I love! He only takes short little naps during the day but I don’t mind as long as he sleeps through the night. It has helped me not be so exhausted at work.
- He is getting very curious. I love when he is trying to figure out something cuz he gets a very concentrated look on his face
“Tough Guy” outfit
Trying to feed himself
Cute camo outfit at 3 months
Blessing outfit at 2 months (Thanks Lacey for the cute baby tux!) And our family pic on his blessing day. We blessed him at home at the advice of his doctor and only had our immediate family.
All the men who stood in the circle for his blessing: My Dad, Andrew, my brother Spencer, Andrew’s Dad, My Brother Mitchell, My Grandpa Smith, and then Andrew’s brother Alex in front and my Great Grandpa Dalley. My brother Jourdan couldn’t make it since he was out of state for school.
1 comment:
He's so cute! I love his bright blue eyes. =)
Post a Comment