Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Baby Games

The past week or so, Rex has had a fascination with the doors. He loves opening and shutting them. If we play peek-a-boo while he does it, it makes it a super fun game for him! But most of the time he doesn't care if we are there or not. He will spend 5 minutes or so just opening and shutting a door silly boy! I got a video of him yesterday playing with Andrew. Sorry the lighting is bad :(



Rex is learning a bunch of new things! He can say Dada, Sasha (our dog) however his "s" comes out a bit slobbery, and wave hi/by. Still no mama yet :( He LOVES Sasha! He repeats her name a few times when Sasha comes into the same room and loves to watch her and try and touch her. He is starting to pull himself up to things by himself and loves to walk everywhere (with help still). He has the motions down where if you are holding him, he arches his back to wiggle out of our arms then grabs your hands on the way down so he can walk. I can't believe he is 10 months now! This year is flying by! Here are a few more pics of him lately

 With Aunt Meilin


 Playing the piano with his feet

 Not really a pic of him at his best but I wanted a pic of him "lounging" he often lays on his side and plays. We think it's pretty cute.


 Getting ready to hike with dad


At the waterfall :)



1 comment:

Unknown said...

So, I am being an internet creeper and stalked your blog (SO cute by the way!). I tried to send you a Facebook message, but it seems that it isn't there anymore (or you blocked me, which might make this even more awkward! I hope not!). Anyway, I would love to stay in contact with you, my email is:

allanna.jackman@yahoo.com

I hope I didn't cross any lines! I am so sorry if I did!