With all the family festivities, Rex didn't get to go to bed till 10:30 so we let him sleep in as long as possible. Andrew and I got up and got dressed, opened our presents and let Sasha open a few of hers. then at 9:00 we woke Rex up to open his presents.
This is my favorite picture of the day! He gives these cheesy grins all the time but I'm never able to catch them with the camera. I was so glad he gave me one that morning...He was super happy!
Rex with his present from my Grandparents...and Sasha in the background with one of her toys
Sasha loves tearing off the wrapping paper! Rex thought it was pretty funny too.
Rex sitting on his new bed...he didn't really know what to think about it yet.
The resident monster quickly moved in under the bed :)
At Grandma and Grandpa Wilkins house to open more presents
He loved playing inside his new toy chest
My siblings, Jourdan's wife Mindy, and my dad (minus Justine...she was on a cruise...what a stinker)
We had a fun day. Andrew's parents got me a new vacuum (a Shark) which I love since I have been hating mine for a long time now. It works great especially with Sasha's hair! I can use it on my wood floors so I don't have to sweep which was a pain with all the dog hair...it would never really get it all but now it does yay! Andrew got a 3-ton car jack so he can now work on our vehicles at home instead of at his dad's house. My parents gave us food to start our food storage which is awesome. I now feel semi-prepared and not so guilty about not having any food storage.
No comments:
Post a Comment