So we bought our first house this past May. Sorry it has taken me till now to get pictures posted but here it is at last! It is pretty plain and boring from the outside but it’s the inside that counts right? I still love it. It is 3 bedrooms, 1 bath.
Living room:
Kitchen/Dining room:
So that’s our house….You’re all welcome to come and visit and see the rest of it.
10 comments:
I love it! We still need to get over there!
Andrew and Alyse, your house is so awesome!!! We are soo happy for you!!
awww, it's so cute!! congrats again!! :)
Way cute! Congrats on the new home!
BTW, e-mail me your e-mail so I can add ya to our private blog: Coyllur01@aol.com
Cute house! hope you are doing well. When does jourdan come ome?
wow looks great!
aw, it's so cute!! A lot better than our rental... :) We need to have the next game party at your house so we can see it!
Love love love your house! Congratulations! That is ever so exciting! You have decorated it super cute! And Nate is going to optometry school - not technically med school - in many ways the same and in many ways different. But he still has to learn the basics of medicine hence the med student syndrome! Hope you're doing well! and I never thanked you for all of the plant help! You're so sweet for researching for me! As soon as I pick one and get the back porch done I'll send you pictures! Luff you!
PS I have that same table! :)
Your house is so cute! Where is it exactly? By the way, my sister's house is just down the street from the Purple Turtle. Does Andrew still work there? I still haven't eaten there. We have to get together!
Post a Comment