Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Counting My Blessings

In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I want to dedicate a post to things that I am thankful for.

  • A wonderful Loving husband  who lets me know everyday how much he loves me! Who understands what I want to say when I don’ know how to say it. Whose personality is both so much like mine and so different at the same time that we fit together perfectly. And a man who I get to spend eternity with. I couldn’t ask for anyone better!
  • A wonderful house to live in-and the jobs that have allowed us to have such a luxury.
  • Our goofy but sweet dog Sasha who makes us laugh every day.
  • 2 running and reliable vehicles that get us both where we need to go.
  • A husband who enjoys cleaning-since I don’t :)
  • Our wonderful families that provide us with much-needed love and support.
  • Friends who like to play games with us :)
  • The gospel-which has helped us through our tough decisions and been a rock for us during our hard times.
  • The magic and beauty of nature that Heavenly Father has created for us to enjoy.
  • The opportunity that we both have to go to school.
  • To be able to express my emotions through music.
  • My “awesome” family genes that have caused me to cry pathetically through this whole post.

This only scratches the surface of everything I have to be thankful for! I feel so blessed that Andrew and I have so much to be thankful for!

5 comments:

Kristine said...

Thank you for sharing! I loved reading this post. I miss seeing you guys each week!

allison said...

This is awesome! I started one of these too and had to stop when I teared up as well...good job for finishing yours! :) And guess what? You're on my list. :)

Shantillylace said...

that is so nice! I love it!

JudyP said...

Alyse, you boob. I have no idea what you mean by crying genes. (She said as she wiped her eyes on her shirt sleeve.) You're awesome!

Smith Family said...

Ok I know what family your genes came from and I too cried when I read your post! Dang those genes! Great post!