Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Girl’s Night!

On Friday I had a Girl’s Night with my mom, sisters and my mother-in-law, Liz. We went to Color Me Mine in Provo which is a shop where you paint your own ceramics. They have a ton of items you can choose to paint from kitchenware to decorations to random trinkets. We all had fun painting and spending time together. They had a guy in the corner singing with his guitar all night which really made the atmosphere  fun as well.  Afterwards, we all came to my house and I Made fruit smoothies for everyone.

Justine & Mei Justine with her bowl and Meilin with her Frog piggy bank

Liz with her bowl

Liz with her bowl

mom

Mom painting her bowl

Mine 

My Veggie tray

I was able to pick them up today! Here are the final FABULOUS results of everyone’s pieces:

Meilin’s FrogIMG_2221

Liz’s bowlIMG_2219

Justine’s BowlIMG_2222

Mom’s bowlIMG_2223

My tray :)IMG_2216

I think they all turned out great! I definitely want to go back. There were so many things I wanted to paint that I had a hard time choosing! And if you don’t feel like you are very creative, they have tons of stencils and ideas and all the staff are more than happy to show you how to do the different techniques.

4 comments:

allison said...

Awwww! Now I really want to go there...so cute!

Kristine said...

That is cool! I loved your tray too.

Shantillylace said...

I always wondered if that place was cool or not! how fun!

Barbara said...

I've always wanted to try that place. Now I'm motivated to go... looks fun! The things turned out great.