Tuesday, February 16, 2010

L.O.V.E

Having someone to love is so wonderful. It is even better when you have someone who loves you back.  I’m so lucky to have both in my life! Andrew and I had a cute evening for Valentines. I made roasted game hens and we ate by candlelight (cliché yes, but fun) While I was cooking, Andrew set up a mattress in the Living room and after dinner, we watched a movie “camped out” in our living room. It was cool.

When Andrew and I were dating, somehow this song would always pop into my head when he made me happy, if I was thinking of him, or around him etc…My friends would always point out that I was humming it again. It eventually became known as our Theme Song. So in the season of love, I just wanted to share it :D

1 comment:

Smith Family said...

I am so glad you two are so happy and so much in love...believe me it only gets better if you can believe it!