Saturday, October 2, 2010

Antelope Island

Recently, I got to visit Antelope Island with my Good Friend Jasmin and her parents from Switzerland. It was wonderful to see them again and to spend time with them. When I visited Switzerland 5 years ago, I stayed with Jasmin’s family and got to know how wonderful they are. They are such sweet people. I miss them and I hope I can go visit them again in their homeland someday.

Well we did a short hike on Antelope island and although the hike was hot with NO shade it was fun to spend the time with Ruth and Heinz.

IMG_3090 Heinz taking pictures of the buffalo

IMG_3103 

The view from the top of the peak on Antelope Island.

IMG_3105

Heinz and Ruth at the top of the peak

IMG_3107

Ruth trying to rope a cow in the small pioneer village.

IMG_3116

View of the lake. The reflection was cool.

No comments: