We recently decided to add another dog to our family. Sasha has become a bit of a spoiled brat being an only child ;) and so we figured if we added another furbaby to the family now, she would get used to us splitting our attention between her and another creature so that when we get a baby of the human variety, she would deal with it better. So far, it has been fun with the new addition. We adopted a beagle from the animal shelter and named her Cassie.
Cassie is a total snuggle bug and we have come to call her our damsel in distress because if we ignore her and give our attention to Sasha, she gets very jealous and whines a lot like she is being tortured. Sasha is our Drama Queen. She likes to bug Cassie and if Sasha feels like Cassie is getting too much attention, She will go and SIT on Cassie! Like literally go over to Cassie and try to sit on her head! Needless to say we have had our fill of laughs this past week between the two dogs and I’m sure we will have many more.
She likes to burrow into blankets
Cassie, with Andrew and his brothers
Oh and last Saturday, I decided to attempt and walk both dogs by my self. I was nervous that it would end up being both dogs trying to walk me and that it would be just a joke trying to deal with the both of them but I found out that walking two of them is actually better than walking one of them! it was so much easier for some reason. Any way I was quite proud of myself. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment