Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Wonderful Husband

It's been a while since I posted last and I plan on catching up soon, but I just wanted to dedicate a post to my wonderful husband. I love him so much and every day, even after almost 4 years of marriage, I still wake up and feel so blessed to be his wife and to have him in my life. I am grateful for his testimony and the "foundation" he is for me in my life. I have a tendency to worry about things and make my self sick over things and he always does such a great job at comforting me, calming me down and putting things into a better perspective. I'm grateful that he can give me blessings when I feel I need them to help give me the comfort I need.

I love being married and there are so many wonderful things about marriage that I love but one that I appreciate more is that with him, I know that I never have to face any trials by myself (yes I know I have Christ) but having him personally by my side is such a comfort to me. I love having a best friend to talk to every day. I love having someone to make me laugh and I'm glad I can make him laugh too.

I'm glad that my husband is going to school and still works 5-6days a week to support our family. Even though it means that I see him less, I know he is doing it for us. I'm grateful for the work he does around the house, cleaning and fixing things and also our cars. That he can save us a bunch of money by fixing our car problems him self or with his dad and brother.

I am grateful for all the cute things he does for me "just because" like bringing me flowers at work or doing the laundry every now and then because he knows I hate it. I love that he loves me and makes sure I know that. :) I love that he makes me feel beautiful and thinks I'm esspecially cute when I wear his basketball shorts and a t-shirt. I love him SO much and I hope that I make him feel the same love as he does for me.

3 comments:

Nann said...

What a wonderful tribute to Andrew! There is nothing better than a good marriage... I'm so glad tht you have one too.

JudyP said...

We love your wonderful husband too. So gald you found a keeper!

Smith Family said...

What a blessing your hubby is! We feel so blessed to have in our family. I love they way he loves you too. It makes us so happy to know you two are still crazy in love! Me too after 26+ years!