This past week he has started crawling! (sort of) It's more like an army crawl but it still works! It's pretty funny to watch since he looks like an inch worm when he sticks his bum in the air and pushes himself forward. It is also a slow process but he still gets around! He keeps trying to climb into Sasha's Kennel. Yesterday he "crawled" from the living room to the middle of the kitchen and back! Here is a clip of his army/inchworm crawl:
Rex now has his 2 bottom teeth! The first tooth came in about 2 weeks ago and the second one came in yesterday. I haven't been able to get a picture of them since when I put my finger in his mouth he sticks his tongue out. Plus they are barely sticking out so you can barely see them anyway.
3 comments:
What a cutie!
he's so cute! i love the rolling rex video!
I love that he would roll to get around! How cute is that! I don't know if I've seen many babies use that technique.
Post a Comment