Saturday, October 15, 2011

2 months

Today Rex is 2 months old...well since I'm writing this at 11:55, by the time I post this he will be 2 months and 1 day....lol

Well today he had his 2 month appointment and he is 8lbs 4 oz! that is double what he was at birth! he has also grown 3 inches and is now 19 inches long. He is getting to be such a big boy! 2 months has flown by. I returned to work this week and it was hard. I do like being back and being around grown ups but I miss Rex everyday.

Anyway here are some pics to show how much he has grown. I don't remember how old he was in the first 2 pictures but he was still in the hospital and about 4lbs. 8oz. The other 2 pics are from today. (I think you can click on them to see them bigger)



 Big yawn!

2 comments:

BT said...

SO BIG!!! I can't wait to come over and be able to hold that sweet little boy!

Kristine said...

Wow! What a cutie! I like that you have the same puppy in the photos because it really shows it!

So happy for you guys!