Saturday, October 29, 2011

Rex’s new friend.

So the other day I took Rex to go visit my cousin and her baby Isaac who is about 2 months older than him. Since they are both still pretty small…they didn’t do much interacting with each other but it was still cute to see them together. Here are a few pics from the day

CIMG1169 “Uggh mom! I’m so bored can we leave yet?”

CIMG1172 

“Hmm…what can I do to get us out of here quick?”

CIMG1168

“Hehehe…I got it…something she will never expect…now I just have to be really sneaky…”

CIMG1170

“Errh…ehh…grumpf…pfif…”

CIMG1167

“Ahhh…mission complete…”

CIMG1166 

“Evil exploding diaper! (Cue evil laugh) Mwahahaha!”

Ok that’s not really what happened but I thought the pictures fit and were funny…Rex has a pretty expressive face sometimes and provides us with much entertainment :) We love him so much!

4 comments:

A. Montes said...

laughed my face off. I love your captions! Isaac wasn't very expressive that day... maybe next time we can get them both to be really cute together!

Nann said...

That is too funny. What a cute little guy!

allison said...

i loved this! those captions were way too perfect!

Luan Fredrickson said...

You've found a new talent, cute story line and cute actors.